- Chamel Khoury, Karl-Franzens University, Graz Austria
- Anup Ghosh, Department of Medical Microbiology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh – 160012, India
- Indrani Som, National Institutes of Health
- Olga Kulaeva, Robert Woods Johnson Medical School, UMDNJ
- Sylvia J.Y. Arnold, Ph.D. 2023
- Victoria Morrissette, Ph.D. 2021; consultant with Kx Advisors, one of the top Health Care Strategy advising companies.
- Tanaporn (Gift) Wangsanut, Ph.D. 2018; post-doctoral fellow in Jason Carlyon's lab in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. Gift received the Outstanding Graduate Student Award from the Department of Biology in 2018. She is a professor in the Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Elizabeth Steidle, Ph.D. 2016; conducted post-doctoral research in Charles Query's laboratory at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, IRACDA-BETTR Fellow at Albert Einstein. Elizabeth received the Outstanding Graduate Student Award from the Department of Biology in 2016. She is a scientist at Myriad Genetics.
- Rebecca (Becca) M. Koehler Lenzi, Ph.D. 2007; conducted a post-doctoral fellowship at the Henry Jackson Foundation; served as an intern at the Center for Science, Technology and Security Policy at American Association for the Advancement of Science. She is a Program Officer at the Institute of Medicine.
- Emily Gray Garcia, M.S. 2001 (Georgetown University), Ph.D. 2007 (University of Santa Barbara)
- Shengzhong Lu, M.S. 1998; senior technical advisor BCBS
- Petra S. Buc, M.S. 1998
- Kat Flug (BS, May 2022), attending graduate school in Molecular & Cell Biology at UC Berkeley
- Finn Thompson (BS, May 2022), attending graduate school in the Department of Biology at MIT. Chapman Medal winner, 2022; Biology Medal winner, 2022
- Georgia Payne (BS, May 2021), attending the Columbia-Bassett Medical School Program in the fall of 2022
- Jeff Reitano (BS, May 2020), attending graduate school in the Department of Cell and Molecular Biology at Duke University.
- Jack Ryan (BS, May 2020), attending medical school at UC San Diego
- Natasha Garamani (BS, May 2019), attending medical school at the University of Colorado, Anschutz
- Robert Monsour (BS, May 2019), attending Florida State University School of Medicine
- Joshua Tobin (BS, May 2018), attending Washington University in Saint Louis in 2019 to obtain the MD/PhD degree. Chapman Medal winner, 2018
- Kristin Krumenacker (BS, May 2018), MD/MA Candidate, 2022 Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University
- Liliana Seabol (BS May 2017), MD, University of Pittsburgh; General Internist
- Erica Rapheal (BS May 2017), MPH from the University of Minnesota in Epidemiology, 2020. She is an epidemiologist with the State of Minnesota.
- Augustine Eze (BS May 2016), MS in Physiology and Biophysics, 2017. He is a Lead Clinical Research Coordinator and Tissue Navigator at Children's National Health System.
- Daisy Walker (BS May 2015), MPH, MA, University of California, Los Angeles. She is Project Manager at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, in the Infectious Disease Department.
- Joe Cusano (BS May 2015), MD, Boston University School of Medicine; Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arturo Altamurano (BS May 2014), MS 2016 from San Francisco University. Assistant compliance officer at Golden Money Transfer.
- Joseph Wiedemer (BS May 2014), MS in Physiology 2015, Georgetown University Medical School; attending medical school at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Geoff Newcomb (BS May 2013), MD, University of Cincinnati
- Marie Smithgall (BS May 2013), MD, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Irene Ching (BS May 2013), DDS, University of California San Francisco
- Jessica Quick (BS 2012), DDS, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Peter Metzger (BS 2011), MD, University of Washington, after conducting research with Dr. Kappe studying malaria parasite; pediatrician in Seattle.
- Alexandra Porcu (BS 2011), DDS, SUNY-Stony Brook Dental School
- Matthew Toth (BS 2010), MD, Georgetown University Medical School
- Pat Manning (BS 2008), MD, Tufts School of Medicine 2012
- Brenda Huang (BS 2007), PhD she obtained her PhD from Emory University after being a technician at Columbia University; post-doc at Stanford University. Product manager at Takara Bio USA.
- Jory Caulkins (BS 2006); MBA, Stanford University Graduate School of Business; CEO Independent Energy Standards Corps; founder Enduring Companies
- Paul Fiorelli (BS 2006); MD from Georgetown University Medical School
- Jessica Silverman (BS 2005); MD from Washington University
- Joseph Zullo (BS 2004); PhD from University of Chicago in 2011 with Harinder Singh; post-doc with Bruce Yankner at Harvard Medical School; Lead Scientist at Centaura
- Genevieve (Gigi) Stoler (BS May 2004); MD from Tufts University specializing in emergency medicine
- Sarah Connolly (BS May 2004); joined the Jesuit Volunteer Corps after graduation and then attended Boston University School of Medicine in Internal Medicine, 2011. She is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
- Ron Codario (BS 2003); MD from Georgetown University Medical School, specializing in endocrinology
- Michael Grieco (BS 2003); MD from UMDNJ and is a practicing physician
- Elizabeth Bohnett (BS 2003); JD from Harvard Law School; practicing attorney
- Helen Sun (BS 2001); middle school science (biology) teacher
- Kristen Whelihan (BS 2001), MD from Jefferson Medical College specializing in pediatrics
- Ben Armstrong (BS 2001); MD from the University of Connecticut specializing in emergency medicine
- Phil DeBiase (BS 1999) ; JD from the University of San Francisco; working to bridge the scientific and legal communities
- Julia Wren (BS 1999); MD from Medical College of Wisconsin in internal medicine and pediatrics
- Catherine (Yankelovitch) Jennings (BS 1999); MBA in Marketing and Strategy at the UCLA Anderson School of Management; Vice President of Marketing, Boston Scientific
- Janine Hill (BS 1998), MPH from Boston University; University of Illinois, Chicago in the MPH Program and President Soar Strategies