- Chamel Khoury, Karl-Franzens University, Graz Austria
- Anup Ghosh, Department of Medical Microbiology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh – 160012, India
- Indrani Som, National Institutes of Health
- Olga Kulaeva, Robert Woods Johnson Medical School, UMDNJ
- Victoria Morrissette, Ph.D. 2021; consultant with Kx Advisors, one of the top Health Care Strategy advising companies.
- Tanaporn (Gift) Wangsanut, Ph.D. 2018; post-doctoral fellow in Jason Carlyon's lab in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. She is now a professor in the Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University, Thailand. Gift received the Outstanding Graduate Student Award from the Department of Biology in 2018.
- Elizabeth Steidle, Ph.D. 2016; conducted post-doctoral research in Charles Query's laboratory at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, IRACDA-BETTR Fellow at Albert Einstein. She is now a scientist at Myriad Genetics. Elizabeth received the Outstanding Graduate Student Award from the Department of Biology in 2016.
- Rebecca (Becca) M. Koehler Lenzi, Ph.D. 2007; conducted a post-doctoral fellowship at the Henry Jackson Foundation; served as an intern at the Center for Science, Technology and Security Policy at American Association for the Advancement of Science. She is a Program Officer at the Institute of Medicine.
- Emily Gray Garcia, M.S. 2001 (Georgetown University), Ph.D. 2007 (University of Santa Barbara)
- Shengzhong Lu, M.S. 1998; senior technical advisor BCBS
- Petra S. Buc, M.S. 1998
- Georgia Payne (BS, May 2021), applying to medical school for 2022 admission
- Jeff Reitano (BS, May 2020), attending graduate school in the Department of Cell and Molecular Biology at Duke University.
- Jack Ryan (BS, May 2020), attending medical school at UC San Diego
- Natasha Garamani (BS, May 2019), attending medical school at the University of Colorado Anschutz
- Robert Monsour (BS, May 2019), attending Florida State University School of Medicine
- Joshua Tobin (BS, May 2018), attending Washington University in Saint Louis in 2019 to obtain the MD/PhD degree. Chapman medal winner, 2018
- Kristin Krumenacker (BS, May 2018), attending medical school at NY State University at Stony Brook
- Liliana Seabol (BS May 2017), attending medical school at the University of Pittsburgh
- Erica Rapheal (BS May 2017), MPH from the University of Minnesota in Epidemiology, 2020; epidemiologist with the State of Minnesota
- Augustine Eze (BS May 2016), MS in Physiology and Biophysics, 2017; clinical research coordinator at Children's National Health System
- Daisy Walker (BS May 2015), MPH, MA, University of California, Los Angeles
- Joe Cusano (BS May 2015), MD, Boston University School of Medicine; orthopedic resident at RIH, Brown University
- Arturo Altamurano (BS May 2014), MS 2016 from San Francisco University
- Joseph Wiedemer (BS May 2014), MS in Physiology 2015, Georgetown University Medical School; attending medical school at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Geoff Newcomb (BS May 2013), MD, University of Cincinnati
- Marie Smithgall (BS May 2013), MD, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Irene Ching (BS May 2013), DDS, University of California San Francisco
- Jessica Quick (BS 2012), DDS, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Peter Metzger (BS 2011), MD, University of Washington, after conducting research with Dr. Kappe studying malaria parasite; pediatrician in Seattle.
- Alexandra Porcu (BS 2011), DDS, SUNY-Stony Brook Dental School
- Matthew Toth (BS 2010), MD, Georgetown University Medical School
- Pat Manning (BS 2008), MD, Tufts School of Medicine 2012
- Brenda Huang (BS 2007), PhD she obtained her PhD from Emory University after being a technician at Columbia University; post-doc at Stanford University. Product manager at Takara Bio USA.
- Jory Caulkins (BS 2006); MBA, Stanford University Graduate School of Business; CEO Independent Energy Standards Corps; founder Enduring Companies
- Paul Fiorelli (BS 2006); MD from Georgetown University Medical School
- Jessica Silverman (BS 2005); MD from Washington University
- Joseph Zullo (BS 2004); PhD from University of Chicago in 2011 with Harinder Singh; post-doc with Bruce Yankner at Harvard Medical School; Lead Scientist at Centaura
- Genevieve (Gigi) Stoler (BS May 2004); MD from Tufts University specializing in emergency medicine
- Sarah Connolly (BS May 2004); joined the Jesuit Volunteer Corps after graduation
- Ron Codario (BS 2003); MD from Georgetown University Medical School, specializing in endocrinology
- Michael Grieco (BS 2003); MD from UMDNJ and is a practicing physician
- Elizabeth Bohnett (BS 2003); JD from Harvard Law School; practicing attorney
- Helen Sun (BS 2001); middle school science (biology) teacher
- Kristen Whelihan (BS 2001), MD from Jefferson Medical College specializing in pediatrics
- Ben Armstrong (BS 2001); MD from the University of Connecticut specializing in emergency medicine
- Phil DeBiase (BS 1999) ; JD from the University of San Francisco; working to bridge the scientific and legal communities
- Julia Wren (BS 1999); MD from Medical College of Wisconsin in internal medicine and pediatrics
- Catherine (Yankelovitch) Jennings (BS 1999); MBA in Marketing and Strategy at the UCLA Anderson School of Management; Vice President of Marketing, Boston Scientific
- Janine Hill (BS 1998), MPH from Boston University; University of Illinois, Chicago in the MPH Program and President Soar Strategies